RENEWABLE ENERGY FIRE PROTECTION
The threat of climate change and decentralisation in the energy industry have heralded a shift away from fossil fuels to alternative sources; wind farm, geothermal, hydro power, waste to energy, solar panel. Renewable energy power generation and energy storage fires can be very costly, potentially resulting in a total write-off of the facility. Fires happen quickly and may spread fast, destroying critical company assets. Even worse, such fires endanger workers and emergency services. Effects are far-reaching and can impact the supply of power to customers, disrupting businesses, and lowering public trust.
At TVPN, we supply our customers with products that provide real world solutions for their unique needs and strive to provide them unequaled service and technical support.
We provides free-of-charge risk assessment, system design and quotation for your intended application.
We will be happy to assist if you would kindly forward us the detailed engineering layout or schematic of the intended protected area and/or equipment.
Reach out to us via email@example.com or 021 26080740 and you’ll receive a prompt reply from our representative.
- Electrical Room; Electrical Cabinet, Switchgear, cable, tray
- Converter / Inverter
- Wind Turbine
- Control Rooms
- Generator Room
- UPS & Battery Room
- Cable Tunnel
- Storages; Chemical, Paints, Liquid, Fuel
- Utility Room, etc
Specification & Design:
- PYROGEN EXA Electrical Cabinets Safety Features
- PYROGEN EXA-M CNC Machines Safety Features
- PYROGEN EXA Electrical Cabinets Kit
- PYROGEN EXA Electrical Panel Local Application
- PYROGEN EXA Industrial Total Flooding
- PYROGEN EXA Power Generation Total Flooding
- PYROGEN EXA Transformer Total Flooding
- PYROGEN EXA UPS & Battery Total Flooding
- PYROGEN IPEX Mining, Fuel Station, Transportation Local Application
- PYROinert Inergen Total Flooding Application
- PYRO-SAFE Flammotect-A Outdoor Indoor Cable Coating System
- PYRO-SAFE DG-CR Outdoor Indoor Cable Bandage System
- PYRO-SAFE Novasit BM & Flammotect Penetration Sealing System
- PYROprevent Electrical Subsation Application