Hypoxic Fire Prevention System
Traditional fire suppression systems are designed to automatically extinguish fires upon detection of a fire event. However, utilising Controlled Atmosphere technology, PYROGEN PYROprevent hypoxic fire prevention system literally prevents fires from occurring in protected areas by continuously monitoring and maintaining the proportion of Oxygen to Nitrogen in the enclosure – so that it is not even possible for fire to ignite.
The filtered clean air by PYROprevent is dirt-free, odourless, colourless and devoid of any kind of residue or polluting substance. The atmosphere created in PYROprevent protected areas is completely safe for humans – it is similar to the air on a mountain with an altitude of 3,300m (as a comparison, Mt. Fuji is 3,776m and Mt. Everest is 8,848m).
- Eliminates all fire-risk
- Non-toxic, non-polluting and devoid of any residue.
- Humans are able to inhabit and work inside protected areas with virtually no hindrance.
- Ecological process with very low energy consumption.
- Easy installation.
- Customisable and easy to expand upon.
- Fire-risk protection of choice and would be preferred by most insurance companies.
- Very adaptable with regards to any technical and architectural restrictions, with little or no aesthetical impact on protected areas.
- The final cost of this system can be cheaper than most traditional suppression solutions, especially if implemented in warehouse-sized enclosures.
- Austrian Standards ÖNORM F 3007: Oxygen reduction system (ORS)
- Austrian Standards ÖNORM F 3008: oxygen reduction system – main control rooms
- Austrian Standards ÖNORM F 3073: Planning, engineering, assembling, commissioning and servicing oxygen reduction system
- Austrian Federal Firefighters Association TRVB S 155: Engineering, installation and operation requirements for oxygen reduction systems
- British Standards BSI PAS 95:2011
- CEN Ministerial Circular Protocol n. 0007059 of 21.05.2012
- Large warehouses and store rooms
- Electrical Substations
- Data processing centres
- Server rooms and network centres
- Control rooms
- Bank vaults
- Libraries and bookshops
- Museums and archives
- Petrochemical and pharmaceutical industires
- PYROprevent Archive & Museum Application
- PYROprevent Data Center Application
- PYROprevent Electrical Substation Application
- PYROprevent Warehouse Application