CULTURAL HERITAGE FIRE PROTECTION
Cultural heritage contain countless of irreplaceable documents, rare books, exhibits, invaluable paintings, jewelry, statues and antiques. Fire is one of the most prevalent threat to cultural heritage – this is not only due to the fire itself but contamination by its smoke and heat.
Traditional fire extinguishing systems, which are mostly water-based, can also cause irreversible damage to cultural heritage collections. In an event of fire, restoration or reconstruction work may take many years and is very costly.
To completely nullify fire risk, we offers PYROprevent hypoxic fire prevention system. Utilising Controlled Atmosphere technology, PYROprevent creates an atmosphere that is impossible for any fire to ignite, and yet is completely safe for human occupation.
At TVPN, we supply our customers with products that provide real world solutions for their unique needs and strive to provide them unequaled service and technical support.
We provides free-of-charge risk assessment, system design and quotation for your intended application.
We will be happy to assist if you would kindly forward us the detailed engineering layout or schematic of the intended protected area and/or equipment.
Reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 26080740 and you’ll receive a prompt reply from our representative.
- Historical Building
- Antique, etc
- PYROGEN EXA Electrical Panel Local Application
- PYROGEN EXA 42U Rack Local Application
- PYROGEN EXA Industrial Total Flooding
- PYROGEN EXA Power Generation Total Flooding
- PYROGEN EXA Transformer Total Flooding
- PYROGEN EXA UPS & Battery Total Flooding
- PYROGEN EXA IT Data Center Total Flooding
- PYROinert Inergen Total Flooding Application
- PYRO-SAFE Flammotect-A Outdoor Indoor Cable Coating System
- PYRO-SAFE DG-CR Outdoor Indoor Cable Bandage System
- PYRO-SAFE Novasit BM & Flammotect Penetration Sealing System
- PYRO-SAFE CT IT Data Center Raised Floor Penetration Seal System
- PYROprevent Archive & Museum Application