Manual Pull Station Konvensional
NOTIFIER NBG-12L is a cost-effective, featurepacked series of non-coded manual fire alarm pull stations. It was designed to meet multiple applications with the installer and end-user in mind.
The NBG-12 Series provides an alarm initiating input signal to conventional fire alarm control panels (FACP) such as the SFP Series, and to XP Transponders. Its innovative design, durable construction, and multiple mounting options make the NBG-12L simple to install, maintain, and operate.
- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color.
- Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish.
- Meets ADA 5 lb. maximum pull-force.
- Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes.
- Easily operated.
- PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches in the down position to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
- The word “ACTIVATED” appears on top of the handle in bright yellow, further indicating operation of the station.
- Operation handle features white arrows showing basic operation direction for non-English-speaking persons.
- Braille text included on finger-hold area of operation handle and across top of handle.
- Station can be opened for inspection and maintenance without initiating an alarm.
- The words “NORMAL” and “ACTIVATED” are molded into the plastic adjacent to the alarm switch (located inside).
- UL Listed
- FM Approved