Detektor Panas Kenaikan Suhu / Tetap (Addressable Intelligent ROR / Fixed Temperature Heat Detector)
NOTIFIER FST-851 Series intelligent plug-in heat detectors with integral communication has features that surpass conventional detectors. Point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with rotary, decimal address switches, providing exact detector locations. FST-851 Series heat detectors use an innovative thermistor sensing circuit to produce 135°F/57°C fixed-temperature (FST-851/A) and rate of rise thermal detection (FST-851R/A) in a low-profile package. FST-851H(A) provides fixed high-temperature detection at 190°F/88°C. These thermal detectors provide effective, intelligent property protection in a variety of applications. FST- 851 Series detectors are compatible with Notifier Onyx.
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design.
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response.
- Rate-of-rise model (FST-851R/A), 15°F (8.3°C) per minute.
- Factory preset fixed temperature at 135°F (57°C); high-temperature model fixed at 190°F (88°C).
- Compatible with FlashScan and CLIP protocol systems.
- Two-wire SLC connection.
- Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed.
- 360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bi-color LEDs). LEDs blink green in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm.
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification.
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Low standby current.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Sealed against back pressure.
- 94-5V plastic flammability rating.
- Optional sounder, relay, and isolator bases.
- UL Listed
- FM Approved