80 Karakter LCD Annunciator
NOTIFIER is a compact, cost-effective, 80-character, backlit LCD remote Fire Annunciator for use with the NOTIFIER Fire-Warden-100-2, NFS2-640, and NFS-320 Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACP). The FDU-80 mimics the display of the control panel and displays complete system point status information.
Up to 32 FDU-80s may be connected onto the EIA-485 terminal port of each FACP. The FDU-80 requires no programming, which saves time during system commissioning.
- 80-character Liquid Crystal Display.
- Mimics all display information from the host panel.
- Control switches for System Acknowledge, Signal Silence, Drill and Reset with enable key.
- System status LEDs for Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory and Alarm Silenced.
- No programming necessary, FDU-80 connects to the terminal porton the FACP.
- Displays device type identifiers, individual point alarm, trouble or supervisory, zone and custom alpha labels.
- Time-and-date display field.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- May be powered from the host FACP or by remote power supply (requires 24 VDC).
- Up to 32 FDU-80 annunciators per FACP.
- Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1828.8 m) from the FACP.
- Local piezo sounder with alarm and trouble resound.
- UL Listed
- FM Approved