PYRO-SAFE DG-CR BS
Intumescent Fire Protection Combustible Pipes Wrap
PYRO-SAFE DG-CR BS (both side) is a fire protection fabric made of a fibre optic filament fabric as carrier, which is coated on both sides with PYRO-SAFE DG-CR as active intumescent ingredient. The machine production process ensures evenly-defined material strength.
In case of fire, the product forms an intumescent foam layer under the effect of heat, which occupies the free space between the component to be protected and the fabric, and limits the propagation of the fire.
Field of Application
Applicable for approved fire penetration sealing systems in massive walls and floors with combustible pipes (PVC, HDPE, PE).
- Easy Handling as a a pipe wrap for combustible pipe
- Quick closing of the opening resultant with fire in flammable pipes
- Resistant against weather, moisture and UV radiation
- High tensile strength
- Reacts at app. 150 °C
- No impact on other building materials like Polyethylene (PE) and Polyvinyl Chlorid (PVC) in accordance with EOTA TR 024
- Paintable with approved paintings based on acryldispersion, alkyd resin, polyurethane acryl and epoxy resin in accordance with EOTA TR 024
Tested and approved according to international standards as e.g.: DIN, EN, UL and BS, other standards on request
- PYRO-SAFE Firestop Scope of Services
- PYRO-SAFE Firestop UL Standard Penetration Sealing
- PYRO-SAFE DG-CR BS Intumescent Fire Protection Combustible Pipes Wrap
- PYRO-SAFE NOVASIT BM Mortar Penetration Sealing System
- PYRO-SAFE FLAMMOTECT Single Layer Mineral Fibre Board Penetration Sealing System
- PYRO-SAFE FLAMMOTECT Double Layer Mineral Fibre Board Penetration Sealing System