SYSTEM SENSOR 2151
Conventional Photoeletric Smoke Detector
SYSTEM SENSOR 2151 is designed to meet the performance criteria designated by UL. The sensing chamber is sealed against back pressure air flow. The chamber top is covered by a one piece molded screen which minimizes the entry of dirt and insects. This screen can be removed for cleaning. Additional key features include a variety of mounting bases.
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Compatible with 400 Series product
- Two LEDs blink in standby, providing 360° visibility
- Broad range of adapter bases available with built-in shorting spring
- Low current draw
- Stable performance in high air velocities
- Built-in tamper resistant base design
- Built-in test switch.
- UL Listed
- FM Approved