PotterNet Fire & Facility Supervising Station
Graphical Monitoring Control Software
Introducing the newest and most innovative graphical monitoring control software in the industry. Ensure optimal performance and lasting protection on select Potter IP-Based systems using unmatched technology. A simple configuration will have your system monitored in minutes with advanced tools that allow endless customization.
PotterNet is a desktop application that facilitates the monitoring and control of IPA, AFC/ARC, and PFC-4064 fire alarm control panels. It utilizes a distributed client-server model for communication in order to reduce or eliminate single points of failure.
PotterNet will monitor all of your compatible Potter panels in a single building, on a local campus, or across multiple sites anywhere in the world.
- Connect up to 1000 potter panels in a single building, local campus, or multiple sites worldwide using LAN/WAN/Internet
- PotterNet-Lite is optimized to monitor one Potter fire panel
- Native Ethernet networking connectivity with fire panels and PotterNet stations, eliminating need for additional hardware, converters, gateways, or network interface cards
- End-to-end supervision of all panels and PotterNet stations
- 300,000 point capacity
- BACnet/IP client for monitoring legacy fire systems
- Customizable floor plans
- Changes update automatically across all PotterNet stations
- Read status on any panel point to view critical settings and current status
- Panel and point control from any PotterNet: acknowledge, Silence, Reset, enable, Disable, and Drill
- Flexible licensing and software service agreement provides latest software updates
- Single or multiple monitor support with floatable and dockable windows
- UL 864 Listed proprietary, Central Station & Remote Station Supervising Station Control Unit (UOJZ) - S735
- Developed, manufactured and supported by Potter in the U.S.A.
- UL Listed ;
- P (RU) - Proprietary System (Supervising Station Receiving Unit) - PB
- CS (RU) - Central Station System (Supervising Station Receiving Unit) - PB
- RS (RU) - Remote Station (Supervising Station Receiving Unit) - PB