Intelligent Addressable Photoelectric Smoke Detector
NOTIFIER FSP-851 intelligent plug-in smoke detectors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional detectors. Detector sensitivity can be programmed in the control panel software. Sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported to the panel. Point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with rotary, decimal address switches, providing exact detector location for selective maintenance when chamber contamination reaches an unacceptable level. The FSP-851 photoelectric detector’s unique optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion sources.
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity.
- Low standby current.
- Two-wire SLC connection.
- Compatible with FlashScan and CLIP protocol systems.
- Optional remote, single-gang LED accessory.
- Dual LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Sealed against back pressure.
- 94-5V plastic flammability rating.
- Optional relay, isolator, and sounder bases.
- UL Listed
- FM Approved