Addressable Advanced Multi Criteria Fire / Carbon Monoxide Detector
The IntelliQuad PLUS FCO-851(A) Advanced Multi-Criteria Fire/CO Detector is a plug-in, addressable device that provides both fire and carbon monoxide (CO) detection. For fire, the detector combines four separate sensing elements in one unit (smoke, CO, light/flame, and heat) to sense multiple components of a fire. This approach enables enhanced sensitivity to real fire with heightened immunity to nuisance particulate. For CO, the detector’s electrochemical sensing cell creates a separate signal for life safety CO detection.
- Unique ability to detect all four major elements of a fire.
- Separate CO detection signal.
- Highest nuisance alarm immunity.
- Automatic drift compensation of smoke sensor and CO cell.
- Uses only one address on the SLC.
- RealTest CO testing capability.
- Separates audible signal for fire or CO alarm when used with the B200S base.
- CO cell end-of-life warning and fault.
- FlashScan operation.
- UL Listed