Intelligent Addressable Non Relay Photoelectric Duct Smoke Detector
NOTIFIER InnovairFlex DNR intelligent non-relay photoelectric duct smoke detector and DNRW watertight non-relay photoelectric duct smoke detector feature a pivoting housing that fits both square and rectangular footprints capable of mounting to a round or rectangular duct.
These units sense smoke in the most challenging conditions, operating in airflow speeds of 100 to 4,000 feet per minute (0.5 to 20.32 m/s), temperatures of -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C), and a humidity range of 0 to 95 percent (non-condensing.)
- Photoelectric, integrated low-flow technology.
- Air velocity rating from 100 ft/min to 4,000 ft/min (0.5 m/s to 20.32 m/s).
- Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration.
- Broad ranges for operating temperature (-4°F to 158°F, - 20°C to 70°C) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing).
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required.
- Cover tamper signal.
- Increased wiring space with a newly added 3/4” conduit knockout.
- Available space within housing to accommodate mounting of a relay module.
- Remote testing capability.
- Requires com line power only.
- Accommodates the installation of an addressable relay module, sold separately, (FRM-1 or NC-100R) for applications requiring a Form-C relay.
- UL Listed
- FM Approved